Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Day in DC!

So things are pretty looking good for our man Obama, and I'm excited for Election Day tomorrow. It's pretty chill here in DC, from my vantage point at least, because campaigns are everywhere but here, working the crap out of those swing states. Funny that I come to DC and hear about my friends seeing Obama and McCain campaigning in Ohio. My bandmate and good friend Billy and our friend Jill have been canvassing their tails off in Columbus, Ohio neighborhoods, trying to get less-likely voters to the polls. Way to go!

I plan on watching the returns with some friends from school here in DC, along with the rest of the city. The Hawk 'n' Dove worked well for the debate-watching.

Happy voting -- GObama!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, I hope you're right. I don't think we could survive another Bush vs. Gore disaster!

Nice Red Shorts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nice Red Shorts said...

Did you see this cool picture? It's a great time to suggest a new era of victory gardens. Starting with this front yard:

http://clevelandads.blogspot.com/2008/11/victory-gardens.html